Sunday, July 6, 2008

A rainy weekend

I haven't blogged for awhile so I thought I would give an update. We traveled to Elkins on Friday morning. It rained all day! So we just hung out at my parents' house. On Saturday we went down to see the cars at the car show. Ella said, "We need a car mom." When we got ready to leave she said, "We haven't picked a car yet." She liked the pink one the best. I got to see my friend Heather who I haven't seen since I think last October! I was excited to see her.

We went to my brother's house for a picnic. Well, a rainy picnic. We ate inside. It was good food! If you don't know my sister-in-law Missy, let me tell you she can cook!! Yummy!!! Chris, Ella, and I watched the fireworks from my parents' house in the alley.

On Sunday yet another rainy picnic. The only good thing is we had about 100 people at my family picnic! I got to see a lot of my family. So on to my new week!

No comments: