Sunday, July 13, 2008

I had a vistor!!!

My dad came down Thursday to get checked and admitted to the hospital for his surgery on Tuesday. We thought it was crazy to have him come so early but that is what the surgeon said. Well, he got admitted and then on Thursday (yes the same day as he was admitted) the medical doctor said... why are you in here so early?

Anyways, he was discharged at around 7:30 pm. He came home with me. Ella and I took care of granddad for the weekend. He wasn't much trouble. Cyrus kept bringing him all kinds of cars and books.

On Saturday I took him to get his bloodwork and then the rest of the family arrived. Ella was super excited because Max was here! They played in the pool and had a great time.

At around 4:00 pm dad went back to the hospital. He has a much bigger and better room this time. So I will update later when he has his surgery.

No comments: