Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I've been tagged!

My friend Amber tagged my so here are the rules.



1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag.

Random Things


1. I am also super excited about the new 90210 and One Tree Hill this fall... yes bringing back my teen days.

2. I still sometimes look in the closet before I go to bed. What am I going to do if someone jumps out!!

3. I used to be scared when I was little that someone was going to grab my ears so I would sleep with the covers all the way up even in the heat of summer.

4. Chris and I broke up at a Jimmy Buffet concert. We don't do well at concerts. He likes to listen and I like to talk (Chris says bitch and moan and complain.)

5. My high school boyfriend's family gave me carpet cleaner as a christmas gift because I always spilled things in their house.

6. I have a huge family. Too many to count! If I am anywhere in Elkins I can almost guarantee that I will see a family member.

Who to tag.... no one I know blogs so I'll try....
TAG YOUR IT!
1. Karin---- maybe you'll start a blog!!!
2. Erin--- great way to cherish the moments of your baby!!!
3. Heather--- same thing!!!
4. Meg--- I would love to hear about all your upcoming adventures!
5. Allison-- maybe I can keep up with all the places you'll travel!
6. Lisa--- so I can keep up with all of the news in Elkins!!!

Maybe someone will start a blog!!!!!!! If so please let me know!!!!

No comments: