Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's been forever!

Well, I finally decided to sit down and update my blog. I guess it has been almost 4 months! No excuse really just haven't taken the time to sit down and write.

I went back to work this year. It has been great! I only work for 3 1/2 hours during the day. What makes it even better is that Cyrus goes to the babysitter down the road and my school is 2 minutes away. I really like my job. I pull kids out of the classroom and work on reading. I enjoy the people I work with also. I get to see Ella because it is her school.

Ella is doing great in Kindergarten. She LOVES her teacher! She also has many friends which I was glad. It is always a parents fear that your child won't be accepted. I was walking down the hall and 2 kids asked if Ella could have a sleepover. She is almost done with dance class. She really likes it. I am not sure if we'll continue next fall but I guess we'll see what the fall will bring. She is playing t-ball now and is the only girl. She loves it!

Cyrus is doing well. We've been fighting off ear infections. I was worried we would have to put ear tubes in again. Luckily, so far his ear are good. The doctor was a little concerned (me also) with his speech. I took him to the speech ther. at school and she did an informal test. She said everyone looked fine. He just turned 3 on April 17th. He had a Thomas party at Chick-fil-a. Luckily for me and our wallet he is potty trained. It actually happened pretty easily. Once he decided to wear underwear he has had very few accidents.

Chris is doing well. He really stepped up lately when I got sick (that will be whole other blog!). I am very thankful to have such a great husband and father for my kids!! His big project this summer is do redo the back deck. I'll put pictures of it when he's done.

I'll post soon about my crazy 2 weeks when I was sick!

No comments: