Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ella's first official day of school

The past Wednesday was Ella's first day of preschool. She went for a few weeks this summer just to get used to it. She goes on Tue., Wed, and Thur from 11:45 to 2:30. She loves it! I took her in and she didn't even say goodbye. The first day she told me that a girl took her shoe off. So Ella raised her hand (of course she raised her hand she is the daughter of a teacher!) and told the teacher about it. I told her that was nice but she needs to worry about herself and let the teachers take care of the other kids. The next day she was trying to tell me something and I realized she said she worried only about herself today. It was so cute!


We went to Sunday School today and she said she put her napkin in her cup when she was done just like at school. I like her school because they don't only teach academics but they focus on manners and becoming self sufficient. Here are some pics from the first day.




No comments: